The latest newsletter of the National Towage Museum dated July 2015 is published!\r\n
You will find the newsletter in the News category in this website, from where you can download this document, and on Facebook. If you would like to receive the news bulletins on your personal mail account, please let us know on the mail page in this website in the Contact chapter.
The newsletter is published once per quarter, in January, April, July and October.
Note: the newsletter is published in the Dutch language only.
This bulletin contains:\r\n
- preface from the chairman
- short history of Dutch towage
- the McElroy Chart of Codes And Signals
- ship talk
- memories of world war II
- a trip aboard the the 99 year old seagoing tug boat FURIE
- changes in modern offshore and towage
- the new marine satellite antenna system in the museum
Please press the blue button to download the newsletter.