The newsletter of the National Towage Museum dated April 2014 contains:\r\n
- Newly decorated and furnished "burgomaster's" hall with round table and film system
- Announcement of a renewed website of the National Towage Museum
- Improved high definition camera for the webcam of the museum
- Donation of two beautiful watercolour paintings of naval painter Ad Oudes for the National Towage Museum
- The movement of scattered archives of the museum to one efficient space at Dukdalf's
- New exposition "145 years Maassluis towage harbour" to be opened May 15th as part of the festivities within the context of "400 years Maassluis independent"
Please press the blue button to download the newsletter. Note: the newsletter is stated in the Dutch language only.