The latest newsletter of the National Towage Museum dated January 2016 is published!\r\n
You will find the newsletter in the News category in this website, from where you can download this document, and on Facebook. If you would like to receive the news bulletins directly on your personal mail account, please let us know on the mail page in this website in the Contact chapter.
The newsletter is published quarterly, in January, April, July and October.
Note: the newsletter is published in the Dutch language only. If you are really interested in a particular item, please contact us and we will inform you more thoroughly.
This bulletin contains:\r\n
- preface from the chairman, with new year's wishes, the membership of the new burgomaster of the town of Maassluis of the Supervisory Board of the museum and the wake up call for the continuity of the donationship in a changing environment.
- report on the presence of musical singer Noortje Herlaar in the museum during the Furieade festival in october last year at the occasion of the farewell reception of the former burgomaster of Maassluis, Mr. Koos Karssen
- request for usage of an EUMIG film projector
- a story about the ship bell, her functions in the old and in present days and the original bells that are present in the museum
- report on the traditional yearly Allemansend, a cosy gathering of the museum's volunteers, dayly board and the Supervisory Board
- a number of photo shots of the traditional new year's drink in the museum
- PR activities: a report on the fair Europort 2015, that was also attended by a delegation and a stand of the Tug Harbour Foundation and the National Dutch Towage Museum
Please press the blue button to download the newsletter.\r\n