This is a summary of the subjects in the newsletters of March, July and November 2013.\r\n
These bulletins contain:\r\n
- Exposition "Out of the Shadows" about the varied and specialistic services at sea in modern times with up-to-date multifunctional tugboats and workboats.
- An overview of the new "sea hall" with the splendid big wall show case.
- Announcement of the introduction of the new knowledge base "Visitors Information System", that contains all basic information, photographs and video's about the tug models in the museum
- Announcement of the introduction of a new digital multiple choice system with which young visitors are challenged to test their knowledge of the towing world.
- New books for the museum's library
- Publishing of the new book "The seatug Thames in the second world war".
- Announcement of the exposition "Where have they gone" about the further career of a number of Dutch tugs that are sold to foreign companies.
- Announcement of the tug boat festival on May 18th, 2013.
Please press the blue button to download the original newsletters. Note: the newsletters are stated in the Dutch language.